From: Susan <filmfantast...@msn.com>
To: MoPo-L <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 2:24
Subject: Re: [MOPO] restorer question

They are a new company.  Chelsea use to work for John at Poster Mountain.  She
and some other artists have started this company in my area.  I am about 5
minutes from John and they are about 20 minutes from me.  I am going to give
them something to try them out.  I am very happy with my restorer that I use
now, but because they are close to me, there may be an occasional item I need
quickly.  So, I will let you know the results.

Sue
www.hollywoodposterframes.com
(800) 463-2994