From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Scott
Thienes
Sent: Saturday, 14 June 2014 2:22 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Un-backing question

If a poster has been mounted to a board or foam board what is the approx
cost to remove and linen back?
Is it something you need to see based on what glue was used, etc.
I'm not looking for exact $$$ but just a general guideline on to the
possible extra expense.

Thank you, Scott.

Sent from my iPhone
         Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com