Yes, a very good looking book and great reference.
I used to use Sean's previous book all of the time as reference and this one is
a great update and addition.

From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of James Gresham
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 11:22 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Book-The Art of Japanese Monsters

I just got my copy of the new book by Sean Linkenback....The Art of Japanese
Monsters

This is a very professionally done book.  The colors and graphics are
fantastic.  And I love the artwork from the movies.  I always tell Ron Borst
that when he wrote Graven Images, he cost me a fortune by opening my eyes to
new posters that I didn't know existed.  I hope this book doesn't end up doing
the same thing with Japanese art.  There are many  really unique and wonderful
artworks contained in the book.  Some pretty cool lobby cards and posters.

If you are a Sci Fi fan or a Godzilla fan, I think you will really enjoy the
book.  Well Done Sean.  Jim Gresham

--
Jim Gresham
18501 Henry Ct