she was great in the Hunger// so many that have been great ones,, grace Kelly , tippi hedren, lots in the 30s.. Rita ,carole Lombard..Alexis, they seemed differnt to me then the new younger ones as they had personalities also.

On 2014-08-09 19:43, Simon Oram wrote:
To be honest Gena Rowlands knocks spots off all them.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

FROM: Richard C Evans
SENT: Saturday, 9 August 2014 18:50
TO: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
REPLY TO: evan...@mac.com
SUBJECT: Re: [MOPO] I would say that just about every guy can be
classified as a "Monroe fan" or a "Bardot fan". Which are YOU?

Well, no particular complaints about MM and BB, but prefer Denueve.

Sent from my iPhone

SUBJECT: Re: [MOPO] I would say that just about every guy can be
classified as a "Monroe fan" or a "Bardot fan". Which are YOU?

Still struggling with this one.

Sent from my iPhone

On 6 Aug 2014, at 19:14, Bruce Hershenson