From: Richard Evans <evan...@mac.com>
To: MoPo-L <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 21:00
Subject: Re: [MOPO] FILM NOIR 1940s-1950s

As far as values go, Gilda and Lady From Shanghai are another couple that are
very popular.

Sent from my iPad

On 11 Aug 2014, at 20:51, Simon Oram <fab5fre...@btinternet.com> wrote:

Asphalt Jungle can be remedied with either the Italian poster very nice or the
elusive Spanish 1 sheet which is a real humdinger.

A film noir poster that really should be a top seller when found is the German
poster for Highway 301 (1959) featuring a manical looking Steve Cochran aptly
named Der Panther.

Simon

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.