We have a wonderful selection of *945 personally autographed items of all
types and sizes* ending in just a few hours, beginning at 7 PM CST at *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/14.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/14.html>*. Even if you have
never purchased an autographed item in the past, I strongly hope you will
look over these items in the next few hours before they close, both because
there are currently truly amazing bargains on lots of fun signed items, but
also because they make great unique gifts for any of your friends who have
a favorite star or movie (and this is always a great way to get a gift for
that "hard to buy for" person, because * EVERYONE* has at least one star
they *REALLY* like, and getting a personally autographed item from that
star will be something they are sure to enjoy). You likely won't have to
spend that much, but your friends will be very impressed by your
thoughtfulness!

  *I JUST LOOKED OVER THE 945 SIGNED ITEMS ENDING SUNDAY, AND I SAW LOTS
AND LOTS OF REALLY WILDLY UNDER-PRICED ITEMS (there are perhaps 10% that
are fairly priced, but the other 90% are filled with super-low prices!).
THE ONLY THING I CAN FIGURE IS THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR THE LAST
FEW MINUTES OR HOURS TO BID THERE IS NO WAY TO KNOW IF THIS WILL HAPPEN,
AND IF PRICES STAY WHERE THEY ARE, THEN TRULY, THIS IS A TIME FOR ABSOLUTE
STEALS (and remember that EVERY item was personally autographed)!*

*EVERY* item in this auction has an authentic signature on it which was
hand signed onto that item by the celebrity (approximately one-third of the
items are reproductions which the celebrities signed, but those are clearly
marked, and *all items that are not marked "REPRODUCTION" are original
vintage items*).  *THIS IS A REALLY REMARKABLE OFFERING*, and if you have
the slightest interest in autographed items, then you won't want to miss
this auction! The selection of different types of items (covering all
stars, genres and years, and including a choice selection of non-movie
signed items) is really remarkable!

*About the authenticity of the 945 autographed items being offered*
     A high percentage of the autographed items come to us from several
different collectors/dealers who spent decades acquiring their autographs.
We have put a paragraph (or sentence) on each auction, giving the history
of how the consignor obtained the autograph (to whatever degree we know).
*      IN EVERY CASE, WE HAVE GIVEN ALL OF THE INFORMATION WE KNOW ABOUT
WHERE THE AUTOGRAPH WAS OBTAINED IN THE AUCTION DESCRIPTION FOR EACH
INDIVIDUAL ITEM.  * A very few of the items come with a "Certificate of
Authenticity", and we have provided an image of those, and identified the
name of the issuer of that certificate (but know that there are "good"
people who issue such certificates and people who may not be "good", so
don't automatically assume that having this means the item is authentic;
you can research the person who issued it by searching for them on the
Internet). Please read over each auction description carefully, so you will
know all we know about the provenance of that item.
*     KNOW THAT WE ARE NOT "AUTOGRAPH EXPERTS"!* We strongly suggest that
all bidders do whatever research they want to do about the autographs *
BEFORE* placing bids (such as comparing the signatures to other known
signatures found on the Internet).
    But we also know how hard it is to be certain of an autograph's
authenticity when you are not seeing the item in person. *So, to make
certain that we only have satisfied buyers, we will give anyone who
purchases any of these a 30 day return privilege (from the date the auction
closes) on any of these autographed items, and of course, that gives every
buyer plenty of time to be 100% certain that they have purchased a genuine
autograph!*
     Of course, we don't want people returning items because they "changed
their minds", and it is vital that any returned items must be returned
safely (ideally in the same packing) and received in the exact same
condition it was sent, and the return offer will expire exactly 30 days
after the auction closes (because we must pay our consignors, and there
will be no exceptions).
     Approximately 66% of the items offered are vintage items, and
approximately 34% of the items are later reproductions (but some of the
reproductions date from the 1970s), and *WE ALWAYS CLEARLY IDENTIFY WHICH
IS WHICH*.
     But, *IN EVERY CASE*, every one of these items was personally signed
by the person listed!  We know they make wonderful special gifts to those
friends or family who you know really like a specific celebrity!

* HERE IS A CHART OF THE ITEMS IN THIS AUCTION: *(to better help you find
the types of items that interest you)

 *NOTE: EVERY item in this auction has an authentic signature on it which
was hand signed onto that item by the celebrity (approximately 34% of the
items are reproductions which the celebrities signed, but those are clearly
marked, and all items that are not marked "REPRODUCTION" are original
vintage items).  THIS IS A REALLY NICE OFFERING*, and if you have the
slightest interest in autographed items, then you won't want to miss this
auction!

*ALL OF THE FOLLOWING SHIP IN OVERSIZED FLAT PACKAGES FOR THE ACTUAL COST
OF SHIPPING:*
1a001 *LORD OF THE RINGS: THE RETURN OF THE KING* framed 14x62 poster
signed by Peter Jackson and 39 others!
1a002-1a007 *CHRISTOPHER LEE, RAY PARK, MARK HAMILL, CHARLTON HESTON, JOHN
MILLS, and ISA MIRANDA* displays

*ALL OF THE FOLLOWING SHIP IN LARGE FLAT PACKAGES FOR $16 U.S. SHIPPING:*
1a008 *IT CAME FROM OUTER SPACE* window card
1a009-1a013 stage play WCs, record, album sleeve, program

*ALL OF THE FOLLOWING SHIP IN STANDARD FLAT PACKAGES FOR $12 U.S. SHIPPING:*
1a014-1a079 one-sheets, Argentinean, lobby cards including *IT'S A
WONDERFUL LIFE signed by James Stewart*
1a080-1a101 11x14 stills
1a102-1a133 contracts, letters, receipts, promissory note, programs,
presskits
1a134-1a149 miscellaneous items
1a150 *HENRY WINKLER* Happy Days script and two Lords of Flatbush candid
8x10s
1a151-1a152 French still & LC
1a629-1a631 *REPRODUCTION* lobby cards

*ALL OF THE FOLLOWING SHIP IN FLAT PACKAGES VIA MEDIA MAIL FOR THE ACTUAL
COST OF SHIPPING:*
1a153-1a179 hardcover books
1a180-1a192 softcover books

*ALL OF THE FOLLOWING SHIP ROLLED IN TUBES FOR $12 U.S. SHIPPING:*
1a193-1a206 British quads, Japanese B1s, unfolded commercial, special &
video posters
1a207-1a211 inserts, half-sheets
1a212-1a235 one-sheets
1a625-1a628 *REPRODUCTION* posters

*ALL OF THE FOLLOWING SHIP IN SMALL FLAT PACKAGES FOR $8 U.S. SHIPPING:*
1a236-1a279 letters + stills, letters, index card + still, index cards,
book pages
1a280-1a295 miscellaneous small items
1a296 Eyes Wide Shut French video still signed by *STANLEY KUBRICK*
1a297-1a299 French & German stills
1a300-1a320 5x7 and smaller stills
1a321-1a361 8x10 publicity stills
1a362-1a624 8x10 stills
1a632-1a945 *REPRODUCTION* 8x10 stills
With just a few hours to go, *945 personally autographed items of all types
and sizes* include 35 items with no bids (4%), 213 items at $1 or with no
bids (23%), 229 items at $2 or less (24%), 268 items at $3 or less (28%),
301 items at $4 or less (32%), and 343 items at $5 or less (36%). There's
even more! If you are one of the 8,700+ members of our weekly e-mail club
(and if you are not, you can *join
<http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php>* right now at *
http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php
<http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php>*), you get 6 of our $20
full-color books as a bonus if you purchase just 15 of these items, and we
even pay the U.S. shipping on the bonus (if you live outside the U.S., you
pay the difference between U.S. shipping and the actual cost of getting
them to you).

Here are the current top items, closing today:
1a284 BELA LUGOSI signed 2x6 cut album page '30s can be matted & framed
with a still or repro!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540405>
1a008 IT CAME FROM OUTER SPACE signed WC '53 by Ray Bradbury, Kathleen
Hughes, Gertz AND Stein, 3-D
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540129>
1a001 LORD OF THE RINGS: THE RETURN OF THE KING signed framed 14x62 poster
'04 by FORTY cast & crew!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540122>
1a046 IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE signed LC #7 '46 by James Stewart, who's
accusing Barrymore, Capra!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540167>
1a362 ALAN LADD/VERONICA LAKE signed 8.25x10 still '30s on couch going over
scripts together!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540483>
1a125 FRANK SINATRA signed program '48 benefit premiere when he starred in
Miracle of the Bells!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540246>
1a566 PETER CUSHING signed 8x10.25 still '57 c/u with gun & skeleton in
Curse of Frankenstein!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540687>
1a268 SAUL BASS signed 4x4 card '60s he drew the logo for The Man with the
Golden Arm!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540389>
1a666 BEAST FROM 20,000 FATHOMS signed 8x10.25 REPRO still '53 by Ray
Bradbury, Ray Harryhausen!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540787>
1a054 MISTER ROBERTS signed LC #6 '55 by Henry Fonda, who's with James
Cagney, Powell & Lemmon!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540175>
1a495 KAY FRANCIS signed 8.25x10 still '30s great wast-high portrait with
her hands on her hips!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540616>
1a288 CARY GRANT signed 3x5 paper '30s it can be matted & framed with
vintage or repro still!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540409>
1a689 CHRISTOPHER LEE signed 8x10 REPRO still '80s showing off fangs as
Dracula!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540810>
1a670 BETTE DAVIS signed 8x10 REPRO still '80s with serious expression from
All About Eve!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540791>
1a094 NORMA SHEARER signed deluxe 10x13 still '38 angelic profile c/u by
Clarence Sinclair Bull!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540215>
1a207 ATTACK OF THE PUPPET PEOPLE signed insert '58 by John Agar, art of
tiny people attacking dog!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540328>
1a736 FASTER, PUSSYCAT! KILL! KILL! signed 8x10 REPRO still '10 by Haji,
Lori Williams, Tura Satana
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540857>
1a753 GONE WITH THE WIND signed color 8x10 REPRO still '80s by de
Havilland, Rutherford + 6 more!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540874>
1a759 IDA LUPINO signed 8x10 REPRO still '82 wonderful smoking portrait
sitting on bad piano!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540880>
1a532 MARLENE DIETRICH signed 8.25x10 still '47 best c/u as gypsy in Golden
Earrings by Scahfer!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540653>
1a665 BARBARA STANWYCK signed 8x10 REPRO still '90 seated with legs crossed
from Double Indemnity!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540786>
1a199 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY signed 14x36 commercial poster '95 by Gary
Lockwood AND Keir Dullea!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540320>
1a862 PAUL NEWMAN signed 8x10 REPRO still '80s cool pensive portrait with
hand on chin!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540983>
1a165 GYPSY ROSE LEE signed hardcover book '57 the famous star's
autobiography Gypsy!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540286>
1a083 EDWARD G. ROBINSON signed deluxe 11x14 still '50s great close
portrait wearing suit & tie!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540204>
1a214 BACK TO THE FUTURE signed 1sh '85 by Robert Zemeckis, Struzan art of
Michael J. Fox & Delorean
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540335>
1a019 PHANTASM signed 1sh '79 by Angus Scrimm, if this one doesn't scare
you, you're already dead!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540140>
1a021 PONY EXPRESS signed 1sh '53 by Charlton Heston, cool art of him as
Buffalo Bill on horseback!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540142>
1a387 BURT LANCASTER signed 8.25x10 still '55 great smiling cowboy portrait
w/ gun from Vera Cruz!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540508>
1a601 SPENCER TRACY signed 7.5x10 still '67 c/u at door from Guess Who's
Coming to Dinner!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540722>
1a459 HEDDA HOPPER signed deluxe 8x10 still '20s the famous newspaper
columnist by Henry Waxman!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540580>
1a836 MARLENE DIETRICH signed 8.25x10 REPRO still '80s portrait with chin
on forearm & diamonds
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540957>
1a209 SHENANDOAH signed insert '65 by James Stewart, Civil War, two armies
trampled its valley!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540330>
1a752 GLORIA SWANSON signed 8x10 REPRO still '80s fabulous portrait lying
on cool bed!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540873>
1a813 LAUREN BACALL signed 8x10 REPRO still '80s wonderful leaning portrait
in cool dress!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540934>
1a811 LAUREN BACALL signed 8x10 REPRO still '80s hair & makeup test photo
from To Have & Have Not!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540932>
1a467 JAMES CAGNEY signed 8x10 key book still '40s great smiling portrait
of the famous star!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540588>
1a583 ROBERT MITCHUM signed 8x10 still '55 close up with Gloria Grahame in
Not as a Stranger!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540704>
1a281 AGATHA CHRISTIE signed canceled check '73 collector Hosking gave her
$2.70 return shipping!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540402>
1a399 CHRISTOPHER REEVE signed 8x10 still '80 great close up in costume
from Superman II!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3540520>
and on and on and on!

 Don't forget to check out our *945 personally autographed items of all
types and sizes* by going to *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/14.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/14.html>* sometime *BEFORE*
they end *TONIGHT* beginning at 7 PM CST, (but you only have hours left to
do so, so head over there right now!).

Do you want to always keep up with our 2,000 to 3,000 *WEEKLY*
eMoviePoster.com auctions? Please consider joining the 8,700+ members of
our free weekly e-mail club at *
https://www.emovieposter.com/club/settings.php
<https://www.emovieposter.com/club/settings.php>* (it has been going since
early 1999!) and/or join the 2,278+ following us on Facebook at
*https://www.facebook.com/emovieposter
<https://www.facebook.com/emovieposter>*

*eMoviePoster.com was founded in 1999 as the first all-movie poster auction
website. We have auctioned over 933,000 posters through our auctions since
1999.*

* <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html>*
--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 29 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874

   * Complete Buyer Protection
<http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20120625ad_emovieposter_no_buyer_beware_buyer_warranty.jpg>
- *No time limit on our guarantees & *NO* buyer beware
* Hershenson Help Hotline
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/20120906_mcw_ad_hershenson_help_hotline_forsite.jpg>
- *Direct line to Bruce (our owner!) for urgent problems
Also, please read the following three pages of in-depth* Customer Reviews *of
our company * - Page 1
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page1.jpg>,
Page 2
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page2.jpg>,
Page 3
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page3.jpg>*,
which shows you in our customers' own words exactly what makes our company
and our auctions so very different from all others!