Selling with Heritage is easy, fun and often quite successful. Buying from
them, more or less the same.

Having your posters shipped to an international destination: A slightly
different story. I do not understand, why a major auction house is either
unable or unwilling to provide a shipping quote upfront and allow international
buyers to make an educated choice when it comes to selecting a carrier. I don't
understand this, and I don't really like it, either.

On the other hand, their actual shipping costs usually were quite reasonable.
When I'm buying non-poster collectibles from other auction houses in the US
that use external shippers, I frequently find myself paying hundreds of dollars
for pickup and packing of my auction wins. Plus, everything I won from Heritage
always arrived professionally packed, so no complaints here either.

Again, an upfront quote would be nice, but all in all, I'm still quite happy
with their service.

Helmut

www.filmposter.net