From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Bruce
Hershenson
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2014 11:56 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Attention MoPo dealers: YOU saved "text view" (at least for
now)!

Five days ago, I posted the following:

We are going to eliminate the "text" mode from our Auction History and Auction
Galleries unless we hear from enough people who use it!
     Our Auction History <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/archive.html>
and Auction Galleries <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>  have
contained 3 ways to view results (Grid, List, Text), and the first two included
images but the last one did not. Some of you have told us that you are "stuck"
in text view, and it occurs to us that we don't think anyone uses that text
view, so we are thinking of removing it. We are giving you one week to tell us
whether you want it kept or not
<mailto:phil...@emovieposter.com?subject=My%20thoughts%20on%20keeping%20the%20text%20view>
 . If no one (or only a few people) tells us they want it to stay, then we will
soon remove the text view so that you will then only be viewing Auction History
results in a Grid layout or a List layout, BOTH with images.

The only reason we ever had the "text view" was back from the day (years ago)
when we had our images in a separate database from our results, and when we
combined the two databases we kept the "text view" because a few people were
still on "dial up modems" and they could not handle pages with lots of images.
But that is ancient history now, so unless we find some reason we missed, this
"text view" will be gone in one week!

THANKS TO THE RESPONSES FROM MANY DEALERS RIGHT HERE ON MOPO, WE ARE GOING TO
KEEP THIS TEXT VIEW!

Of course, something could change down the line, but for now, you still have
text view, and, as always, YOU DON'T HAVE TO REGISTER ON OUR SITE OR "SIGN IN"
TO VIEW ANY OF THE ONE MILLION PLUS RESULTS (OR THE 933,00 PLUS IMAGES)!

So the next time you are thinking of posting and don't, remember back to this
time, where just a small number of dealers were able to make a big difference,
because they took the time to post!

--

Bruce Hershenson and the other 29 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874

<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/unparalled_customer_service.png>

Complete Buyer Protection
<http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20120625ad_emovieposter_no_buyer_beware_buyer_warranty.jpg>
  - No time limit on our guarantees & NO buyer beware
Hershenson Help Hotline
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/20120906_mcw_ad_hershenson_help_hotline_forsite.jpg>
  - Direct line to Bruce (our owner!) for urgent problems
Also, please read the following three pages of in-depth Customer Reviews of our
company - Page 1
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page1.jpg> ,
Page 2
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page2.jpg> ,
Page 3
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page3.jpg> ,
which shows you in our customers' own words exactly what makes our company and
our auctions so very different from all others!

  <http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/bruce01.jpg>

  _____

https://listserv.american.edu/scripts/wa-american.exe?SUBED1=MoPo-L
<https://listserv.american.edu/scripts/wa-american.exe?SUBED1=MoPo-L&A=1> &A=1