Three times every *WEEK* we auction hundreds of items that sell for low,
low prices (we actually sell lots and lots of items for $1 and $2, and
around half of all that we auction goes for $14 and under). But tonight's *420
Japanese B2s and 430 inserts* found at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/13.html closing in just a few
hours represent *REALLY* incredible values, and yet many of these are
currently languishing at low, low, prices! * I WONDER IF MANY BIDDERS
AREN'T WAITING FOR THE END TO BID, BUT SOME OF THOSE PEOPLE MAY FORGET TO
BID, AND IF SO, THIS MAY BE THE TIME FOR INCREDIBLE BUYS!*

With just hours to go, the *420 Japanese B2s and 430 inserts* include 48
items with no bids (6%), 338 items at $1 or with no bids (40%), 385 items
at $2 or less (46%), 428 items at $3 or less (51%), 510 items at $4 or less
(60%), and 550 items at $5 or less (65%). * This is the closest thing to
"free money" I can imagine (especially since those in our club can purchase
any 15 and get 6 or our full-color books as a bonus)! *

Here are the some of the best closing tonight:
1j240 LE MANS Japanese '71 best c/u of race car driver Steve McQueen
adjusting helmet!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561483>
1j612 LE MANS insert '71 Tom Jung artwork of race car driver Steve McQueen
waving at fans!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561855>
1j241 LE MANS Japanese '71 c/u of race car driver Steve McQueen in uniform
with intense look!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561484>
1j385 STAR WARS English Japanese R82 George Lucas classic sci-fi epic,
great art by Tom Jung!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561628>
1j024 APOCALYPSE NOW Japanese '80 Francis Ford Coppola, close up Marlon
Brando & Martin Sheen!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561267>
1j122 ECLIPSE Japanese '62 Michelangelo Antonioni, c/u of Alain Delon
kissing Monica Vitti!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561365>
1j473 BLUES BROTHERS insert '80 John Belushi & Dan Aykroyd are on a mission
from God!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561716>
1j658 PETER PAN insert '53 Walt Disney animated cartoon fantasy classic,
great full-length art!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561901>
1j365 SABRINA Japanese R65 best image of Audrey Hepburn with her two giant
poodles!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561608>
1j221 KILL BILL: VOL. 2 Japanese '04 Quentin Tarantino, bride Uma Thurman
with katana!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561464>
1j206 JAWS Japanese '75 art of Steven Spielberg's classic man-eating shark
attacking swimmer!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561449>
1j665 PRIVATE WORLDS insert '35 close-up of pretty psychiatrist Claudette
Colbert & Charles Boyer!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561908>
1j156 GIANT Japanese '56 James Dean, Elizabeth Taylor, Rock Hudson,
completely different images!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561399>
1j357 RIO BRAVO Japanese '59 John Wayne, Ricky Nelson, Dean Martin, Walter
Brennan, Howard Hawks
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561600>
1j607 KEEP 'EM FLYING insert '41 Bud Abbott & Lou Costello in the United
States Army Air Corps!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561850>
1j058 BULLITT Japanese R73 great c/u of Steve McQueen, Peter Yates car
chase classic!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561301>
1j121 EASY RIDER Japanese '69 Peter Fonda, motorcycle biker classic
directed by Dennis Hopper!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561364>
1j834 WHISTLING IN BROOKLYN insert '43 Red Skelton & Brooklyn Dodgers
baseball players!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3562077>
1j377 SOFT SKIN Japanese '65 Francois Truffaut's La Peau Douce, Jean
Desailly, Francoise Dorleac
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561620>
1j222 KING KONG Japanese '76 different Berkey art of ape climbing the Twin
Towers!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561465>
1j251 LIVE & LET DIE Japanese '73 art of Roger Moore as James Bond by
Robert McGinnis!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561494>
1j410 VIVE L'AMOUR Japanese '95 Ming-liang Tsai's Ai qing wan sui, wild
Tadanori Yokoo art!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561653>
1j387 STOLEN KISSES Japanese '69 Francois Truffaut, different image of
stars by Eiffel Tower!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561630>
1j228 LA DOLCE VITA Japanese R80s Federico Fellini, Mastroianni, Anita
Ekberg, Itoju artwork!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561471>
1j141 FOR YOUR EYES ONLY style A Japanese '81 art of Moore as Bond & Carole
Bouquet w/crossbow!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561384>
1j453 BEACH BLANKET BINGO insert '65 Frankie Avalon & Annette Funicello go
sky diving!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561696>
1j737 STAR TREK insert '79 cool art of William Shatner & Leonard Nimoy by
Bob Peak!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561980>
1j331 PONYO advance Japanese '08 Hayao Miyazaki's Gake no ue no Ponyo,
great anime art!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561574>
1j013 ALIEN Japanese '79 Ridley Scott outer space sci-fi classic, classic
hatching image!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561256>
1j012 AKIRA Japanese '87 Katsuhiro Otomo classic sci-fi anime, art of
Kaneda with huge gun!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561255>
1j352 RETURN OF THE DRAGON Japanese '75 cool different image of Bruce Lee &
Colisseum!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561595>
1j351 RETURN OF THE DRAGON Japanese '74 Bruce Lee classic, Chuck Norris,
Way of the Dragon!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561594>
1j328 PIERROT LE FOU Japanese '67 Jean-Luc Godard, cool different image of
Jean-Paul Belmondo!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561571>
1j371 SCARFACE purple/red Japanese '83 Al Pacino as Tony Montana & Michelle
Pfeiffer!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561614>
1j504 COSMIC MONSTERS insert '58 every second your pulse pounds they grow
foot by incredible foot!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561747>
1j275 MARILYN Japanese '63 great full-length images of young Monroe, plus
Rock Hudson too!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561518>
1j207 JAWS 2 Japanese '78 classic artwork image of man-eating shark's fin
in red water at sunset!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561450>
1j633 MAZE insert '53 William Cameron Menzies, great 3-D image of girl
reaching off the screen!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561876>
1j189 HOW TO STEAL A MILLION Japanese '66 different c/u of pretty Audrey
Hepburn, Peter O'Toole!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561432>
1j303 NAKED NIGHT Japanese '53 Ingmar Bergman classic, Harriet Andersson!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3561546>
and on and on and on and on!

Don't forget to check out our *420 Japanese B2s and 430 inserts* sometime
*BEFORE* they end *TONIGHT* (but you only have a few hours left to do so,
because they start ending at 7 PM CST*, so hustle over there right now!*)
by going to  http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/13.html
 And now you can browse the items in * ALL* of galleries at one time
in our *All
Auctions <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>* gallery at *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html> *

And you can always access our galleries by using the link from our homepage,*
http://www.emovieposter.com/ <http://www.emovieposter.com/>*.

Do you want to always keep up with our 2,000 to 3,000 *WEEKLY *eMoviePoster.com
auctions? Please consider joining the 8,700+ members of our free weekly
e-mail club at * http://www.emovieposter.com/club/settings.php
<http://www.emovieposter.com/club/settings.php>* (it has been going since
early 1999!) and/or join the 2,281+ following us on Facebook at
*https://www.facebook.com/emovieposter
<https://www.facebook.com/emovieposter>*

*eMoviePoster.com was founded in 1999 as the first all-movie poster auction
website. We have auctioned over 940,000 movie posters (and related items)
through our auctions since 1999.*
--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 29 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874

   * Complete Buyer Protection
<http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20120625ad_emovieposter_no_buyer_beware_buyer_warranty.jpg>
- *No time limit on our guarantees & *NO* buyer beware
* Hershenson Help Hotline
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/20120906_mcw_ad_hershenson_help_hotline_forsite.jpg>
- *Direct line to Bruce (our owner!) for urgent problems
Also, please read the following three pages of in-depth* Customer Reviews *of
our company * - Page 1
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page1.jpg>,
Page 2
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page2.jpg>,
Page 3
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page3.jpg>*,
which shows you in our customers' own words exactly what makes our company
and our auctions so very different from all others!