Wonderful doesn't begin to cover how great the selection is, Walter!

It is like looking at a museum exhibition.

Congratulations!

Bruce

On Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 12:47 PM, walter reuben <wal...@walterfilm.com>
wrote:

> Hello!
>
> We are proud to announce a wonderful new selection of rare vintage film
> posters, photos, lobby cards, pressbooks, film art, costume/set sketches,
> programs and an assortment of fine film & television scripts:
>
> *http://store.walterfilm.com/index.php?main_page=products_new*
>
> To participate in the entertainment world's honoring of the *75th
> anniversary of the release of THE WIZARD OF OZ*, we feature two pristine
> original 1939 lobby cards and the rare 1949 re-release "Wicked Witch" card
> .
>
> We have a large grouping of rare material from *independent African
> American cinema of the 1940s*, including *THE GIRL IN ROOM 20, THE
> BETRAYAL, PROFESSOR CREEPS, HI DE HO, *Paul Robeson's *BROKEN STRINGS,
> TALL, TAN AND TERRIFIC *and more.
>
> Of particular interest is an array of *stunning one sheet posters
> featuring the finest titles in film noir*: *LAURA*, *MURDER, MY SWEET*,
> *CROSSFIRE*, *DARK PASSAGE*, *NIGHTMARE ALLEY *and *THE POSTMAN ALWAYS
> RINGS TWICE*.
>
> From the silent era there are a series of stills from *GREED *as well as
> items featuring Buster Keaton, Louise Brooks, Rudolph Valentino, Lillian
> Gish, Rin Tin Tin and Barrymore's SHERLOCK HOLMES.
>
> Take a look at the *rare candid of Marilyn Monroe *on the set of *THE
> SEVEN YEAR ITCH*, as well as Monroe lobby cards and posters.
>
> Walt Disney fans will enjoy the stunning original insert for *PINOCCHIO*,
> stills from *MARY POPPINS *(celebrating the 50th anniversary of its
> release) and the title card from the rare WWII-era animated short *VICTORY
> THROUGH AIR POWER*.
>
> For fans of the 1960s, there are *Curt Gunther's rare LIFE magazine
> images of Sharon Tate and Raquel Welch*. The convergence of pop music and
> cinema is showcased with pieces featuring Elvis Presley and The Beatles.
> And classic 1960s European films, including Resnais' *LAST YEAR AT
> MARIENBAD *and Pasolini's *MEDEA*, are represented as well.
>
> Classic comedy is covered with pieces from the Carole Lombard classics *MY
> MAN GODFREY *and *NOTHING SACRED*. There is a beautiful insert poster for
> *LIBELED
> LADY *and a title card for *TOPPER*. Preston Sturges' work is
> represented, too, with pieces from *SULLIVAN'S TRAVELS *and *THE PALM
> BEACH STORY*.
>
> We are pleased to offer some really *off-the-wall costume sketches by
> Michael Travis *for the popular sketch comedy show *Rowan & Martin's
> LAUGH-IN*.
>
> Film scripts include *FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS*, Marilyn Monroe's *LET'S
> MAKE LOVE*, the blockbuster comedy *BACK TO THE FUTURE*, and modern
> sci-fi staples *ROBOCOP *and *THE TERMINATOR*. Television scripts for the
> long-running Western series *BONANZA *and popular sitcom *THE BRADY BUNCH*,
> to name a few, are also available.
>
> With the films of stars Lauren Bacall, Greta Garbo, Judy Garland, Marlene
> [...]

Bruce Hershenson and the other 29 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
lunch)
our site <http://www.emovieposter.com/>
our auctions <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>

   * Complete Buyer Protection
<http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20120625ad_emovieposter_no_buyer_beware_buyer_warranty.jpg>
- *No time limit on our guarantees & *NO* buyer beware
* Hershenson Help Hotline
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/20120906_mcw_ad_hershenson_help_hotline_forsite.jpg>
- *Direct line to Bruce (our owner!) for urgent problems
Also, please read the following three pages of in-depth* Customer Reviews *of
our company * - Page 1
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page1.jpg>,
Page 2
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page2.jpg>,
Page 3
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page3.jpg>*,
which shows you in our customers' own words exactly what makes our company
and our auctions so very different from all others!