We have 999 window cards, French 1ps, and Italian 1ps & 2ps at auction
closing Tuesday night at*
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/13.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/13.html>*

Here are some of the best ones:

2b073 INVADERS FROM MARS Italian 1p '58 classic monsters from outer space,
different Fratini art!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3593136>
2b619 ANATOMY OF A MURDER WC '59 Otto Preminger, classic Saul Bass dead
body silhouette art!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3593682>
2b175 BLOW-UP Italian 2p '67 Michelangelo Antonioni, David Hemmings
straddles model Verushka!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3593238>
2b728 GILDED LILY WC '35 great art of Claudette Colbert + with Fred
MacMurray & Ray Milland!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3593791>
2b084 LE MANS Italian 1p '71 cool different close up art of race car driver
Steve McQueen!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3593147>
2b385 GILDA French 1p R72 art of Rita Hayworth full-length in sheath dress
by Boris Grinsson!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3593448>
2b276 7th VOYAGE OF SINBAD French 1p '58 Ray Harryhausen fantasy classic,
cool different art!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3593339>
2b667 BUS STOP WC '56 great art of smiling Marilyn Monroe held by cowboy
Don Murray!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3593730>
2b746 HARD DAY'S NIGHT WC '64 great image of The Beatles in their first
film, rock & roll classic!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3593809>
2b361 EARTH VS. THE FLYING SAUCERS French 1p '56 cool different art by
Georges Kerfyser!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3593424>
2b608 7TH HEAVEN WC '27 romantic stone litho of Janet Gaynor & Charles
Farrell!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3593671>
2b389 GOOD, THE BAD & THE UGLY French 1p R70s Clint Eastwood, Van Cleef,
Sergio Leone, Mascii art!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3593452>
2b831 MISFITS WC '61 Clark Gable, Marilyn Monroe, Montgomery Clift, John
Huston
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3593894>
2b204 INVADERS FROM MARS Italian 2p '58 classic, green monsters from outer
space, Fratini art!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3593267>
2b289 AND GOD CREATED WOMAN French 1p R64 art of naked Brigitte Bardot by
Rene Peron!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3593352>
2b043 DR. NO Italian 1p R70s art of Sean Connery as James Bond & Ursula
Andress in bikini!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3593106>
2b040 DIRTY HARRY Italian 1p '72 different art of Clint Eastwood pointing
gun, Don Siegel
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3593103>
2b565 TINTIN ET LES ORANGES BLEUES French 1p '64 art by Herge, from his
classic cartoon, rare!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3593628>
2b308 BLACK BELT JONES French 1p '74 cool completely different art of Jim
Dragon Kelly, kung fu!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3593371>
2b315 BRIDES OF DRACULA French 1p R60s Terence Fisher, Hammer horror, cool
Koutachy vampire art!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3593378>
2b949 THUNDERBALL WC '65 art of Sean Connery as James Bond by Robert
McGinnis & Frank McCarthy!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3594012>
2b363 ECLIPSE French 1p '62 Michelangelo Antonioni, c/u of Alain Delon
kissing Monica Vitti!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3593426>

--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 29 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874

   * Complete Buyer Protection
<http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20120625ad_emovieposter_no_buyer_beware_buyer_warranty.jpg>
- *No time limit on our guarantees & *NO* buyer beware
* Hershenson Help Hotline
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/20120906_mcw_ad_hershenson_help_hotline_forsite.jpg>
- *Direct line to Bruce (our owner!) for urgent problems
Also, please read the following three pages of in-depth* Customer Reviews *of
our company * - Page 1
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page1.jpg>,
Page 2
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page2.jpg>,
Page 3
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page3.jpg>*,
which shows you in our customers' own words exactly what makes our company
and our auctions so very different from all others!