We have a *HUGE* selection of *850 rolled (or formerly folded) one-sheets
(all guaranteed to be originals!)*, ending in just a few hours, beginning
at 7 PM CST at * http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/14.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/14.html>*. They represent
*REALLY* incredible values, and includes a lot of really good ones, and yet
many of these are currently languishing at low, low, prices!

With just hours to go, they include 87 items with no bids (10%), 341 items
at $1 or with no bids (40%), 448 items at $2 or less (53%), 503 items at $3
or less (59%), 557 items at $4 or less (66%), and 587 items at $5 or less
(69%)! *THIS IS EVEN MORE AMAZING WHEN YOU CONSIDER THAT DEALERS OR STORES
CHARGE TEN DOLLARS EACH FOR REPROS OF THESE POSTERS AND 68% OF THESE ARE
HALF THAT PRICE OR MUCH LESS (and over half are $3 or under)!*

There's even more! If you are one of the 8,700+ members of our weekly
e-mail club (see below for how to join), you get 6 of our $20 full-color
books as a bonus if you purchase just 15 of these items, and we even pay
the U.S. shipping on the bonus (if you live outside the U.S., you pay the
difference between U.S. shipping and the actual cost of getting them to
you).

*IMPORTANT!* We have given away almost all of the free bonus books we had,
and very soon we will be largely ending our giving of free books as
bonuses. *SINCE THERE ARE STILL 341 ITEMS AT ONE DOLLAR OR HAVE NO BID, YOU
CAN SURELY BID ON ANY 15 OF THOSE AND GET 6 OF OUR BOOKS AS A BONUS (as
long as you make certain you end up winning 15 items) AND THIS WILL SURELY
NOT NEED TO COST YOU OVER $20 or $30 FOR EVERYTHING (if you focus on the
hundreds of least expensive posters)! HOW CAN THAT NOT MAKE SENSE TO DO?*

Here are the current top items, closing today:
2f100 BACK TO THE FUTURE studio style 1sh '85 Zemeckis, Drew art of Michael
J. Fox & Delorean!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607431>
2f265 EMPIRE STRIKES BACK style B 1sh '80 George Lucas classic, cool
artwork by Tom Jung!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607596>
2f423 JAWS 2 undated teaser 1sh '78 classic art of man-eating shark's fin
in red water at sunset!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607754>
2f612 PULP FICTION 1sh '94 Quentin Tarantino, close up of Uma Thurman
smoking in bed!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607943>
2f693 SIN CITY A DAME TO KILL FOR teaser DS 1sh '14 super-sexy Eva Green
has been especially bad!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3608024>
2f642 ROCKETEER 1sh '91 Disney, really cool John Mattos art of Bill
Campbell in full costume
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607973>
2f348 GRINDHOUSE advance DS 1sh '07 Rodriguez & Tarantino, Planet Terror &
Death Proof!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607679>
2f161 CANDY advance 1sh '68 super-sexy Ewa Aulin naked in aircraft cockpit!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607492>
2f667 SCARFACE 1sh '83 Al Pacino as Tony Montana, Michelle Pfeiffer, Brian
De Palma, Oliver Stone
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607998>
2f553 NATIONAL LAMPOON'S CHRISTMAS VACATION DS 1sh '89 Consani art of Chevy
Chase, yule crack up!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607884>
2f404 INDIANA JONES & THE TEMPLE OF DOOM 1sh '84 art of Harrison Ford by
Drew Struzan!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607735>
2f684 SILENT RUNNING 1sh '72 Douglas Trumbull, cool art of Bruce Dern & his
robot by Akimoto
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3608015>
2f571 OCTOPUSSY 1sh '83 art of Maud Adams & Roger Moore as James Bond by
Daniel Goozee!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607902>
2f282 FANDANGO 1sh '85 college buddies Kevin Costner & Judd Nelson!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607613>
2f756 TAXI DRIVER 1sh '76 classic art of Robert De Niro by cab, directed by
Martin Scorsese!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3608087>
2f206 DARK KNIGHT teaser DS 1sh '08 Heath Ledger as the Joker, why so
serious?
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607537>
2f340 GREASE 1sh '78 close up of John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John in most
classic musical!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607671>
2f211 DARK SHADOWS advance 1sh '12 Eva Green as Angelique Bouchard, rare!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607542>
2f131 BETTIE PAGE REVEALS ALL DS 1sh '12 jet black bangs, sizzling
scandals, Olivia art!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607462>
2f043 ALIENS 1sh '86 James Cameron, Sigourney Weaver as Ripley holding
Carrie Henn!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607374>
2f156 BREAKFAST CLUB 1sh '85 John Hughes, Emilio Estevez, Molly Ringwald,
Judd Nelson, classic!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607487>
2f640 ROBOCOP 1sh '87 Paul Verhoeven classic, Peter Weller is part man,
part machine!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607971>
2f252 E.T. THE EXTRA TERRESTRIAL 1sh '82 Steven Spielberg classic, John
Alvin art!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607583>
2f622 RAGING BULL teaser 1sh '80 Martin Scorsese, classic close up boxing
image of Robert De Niro!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607953>
2f814 VIEW TO A KILL style B 1sh '85 art of Moore as James Bond & Tanya
Roberts by Daniel Goozee!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3608145>
2f299 FOR YOUR EYES ONLY advance 1sh '81 no one comes close to Roger Moore
as James Bond 007!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607630>
2f630 RETURN OF THE JEDI style B 1sh '83 George Lucas classic, cast montage
art by Kazuhiko Sano!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607961>
2f631 RETURN OF THE JEDI style B int'l 1sh '83 George Lucas classic,
montage art by Kazuhiko Sano!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607962>
2f413 IRON GIANT advance DS 1sh '99 animated modern classic, cool cartoon
robot artwork!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607744>
2f471 LIVING DAYLIGHTS 1sh '87 Timothy Dalton as James Bond & Maryam d'Abo
with gun!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607802>
2f695 SIXTEEN CANDLES 1sh '84 Molly Ringwald, Anthony Michael Hall,
directed by John Hughes!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3608026>
2f611 PSYCH-OUT 1sh '68 AIP, psychedelic drugs, pleasure lover Susan
Strasberg!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607942>
2f179 CLAN OF THE CAVE BEAR 1sh '86 fantastic image of Daryl Hannah in
tribal make up!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607510>
2f084 ATTACK OF THE CLONES style A IMAX teaser DS 1sh '02 McMacken art of
Yoda, Size Matters Not!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607415>
2f818 WALL-E advance DS 1sh '08 Walt Disney, Pixar, Best Animated Film,
WALL-E w/ spaceship!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3608149>
2f207 DARK KNIGHT wilding 1sh '08 cool playing card collage of Christian
Bale as Batman!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607538>
2f636 REVENGE OF THE SITH style B DS 1sh '05 Star Wars Episode III, cool
different image!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607967>
2f653 RUN LOLA RUN 1sh '99 Franka Potente runs, Tom Tykwer, Lola Rennt!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607984>
2f401 INDIANA JONES & THE LAST CRUSADE int'l 1sh '89 close-up of Harrison
Ford & Sean Connery!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607732>
2f239 DIE HARD advance 1sh '88 Bruce Willis vs twelve terrorists, action
classic!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3607570>
and on and on and on!

*About the originality of never folded one-sheets (commonly referred to as
"rolled" or "unfolded")*
     Many collectors would like to add posters from their favorite movies
of the 1970s onward to their collection, but they rightfully are afraid
they will be sold commercial posters (or reproductions or bootlegs), rather
than actual posters either used in theaters or intended for theater use. *WHEN
YOU BUY FROM US TODAY, YOU HAVE A GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE BUYING A
GENUINE ORIGINAL MOVIE POSTER!* This is because almost all of these posters
come to us either from theater owners, or from advanced collectors (often
ones who purchased the posters right when the movies first came out),
people who know how to distinguish an original poster, and also, we here at
eMoviePoster very carefully scrutinize every poster to make 100% certain it
is genuine! But you don't have to take our word for it! If you purchase any
poster from this set of auctions, and you have the slightest doubts about
its originality after you receive it, it is fine for you to return it for a
full refund within 7 days of receipt (but we virtually never get even a
single poster returned, because we reject any poster that is consigned to
us if we have the slightest doubts about it!).

Don't forget to check out our *850 rolled (or formerly folded) 27x40 &
27x41 one-sheets* by going to *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/14.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/14.html>* sometime *BEFORE*
they end *TONIGHT* beginning at 7 PM CST, (but you only have hours left to
do so, so head over there right now!).

Do you want to always keep up with our 2,000 to 3,000 *WEEKLY*
eMoviePoster.com auctions? Please consider joining the 8,700+ members of
our free weekly e-mail club at *
https://www.emovieposter.com/club/settings.php
<https://www.emovieposter.com/club/settings.php>* (it has been going since
early 1999!) and/or join the 2,295+ following us on Facebook at
*https://www.facebook.com/emovieposter
<https://www.facebook.com/emovieposter>*

*eMoviePoster.com was founded in 1999 as the first all-movie poster auction
website. We have auctioned over 953,000 posters through our auctions since
1999.*
--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 29 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874

   * Complete Buyer Protection
<http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20120625ad_emovieposter_no_buyer_beware_buyer_warranty.jpg>
- *No time limit on our guarantees & *NO* buyer beware
* Hershenson Help Hotline
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/20120906_mcw_ad_hershenson_help_hotline_forsite.jpg>
- *Direct line to Bruce (our owner!) for urgent problems
Also, please read the following three pages of in-depth* Customer Reviews *of
our company * - Page 1
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page1.jpg>,
Page 2
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page2.jpg>,
Page 3
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page3.jpg>*,
which shows you in our customers' own words exactly what makes our company
and our auctions so very different from all others!