Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 15:04:18 +0100
Subject: Re: [MOPO] DON'T CONSIGN YOUR COLLECTION FOR PEANUTS!
MOVIEPOSTERBID.COM WILL BUY YOUR COLLECTION FOR CASH
From: tommymb...@gmail.com
To: runbuffy...@hotmail.com
CC: MoPo-L@listserv.american.edu

I have no axe to grind here but I do wonder what your problem is, Filip. I
cannot see where Rich compares himself to emovieposter, nor am I quite sure why
you feel the need to question this in such a public manner. It is for whoever
wishes to take advantage of Rich's offer to decide whether or not the price
offered is fair. If you are so interested why didn't you just offer to sell him
a poster and see what happened?
Tommy
On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 2:53 PM, filip de volder <runbuffy...@hotmail.com>