thats a great question Greg its been awhile since I delt with that .. Im trying to remeber when 27 x 40 came in as thats size got started about same as when Video posters came in.. is it folded? I remember they did the lucky strike then pulled it did the other one and then repos came ot and then there was a;so a viso one I had but that had a cast photo if I remember correct,,hope that helps/// what we should all do is have charts and or post it notes that we attach to each poster and put what date we received it from where and how much we paid and from whom.. that would solve so many mystery's,

On 2014-10-26 23:44, Greg Douglass wrote:
I found a one sheet from PULP FICTION while re-inventorying what's
left of my poster stash in preparation for replenishing my supply of
vintage horror & sci-fi titles . Trying to ascertain whether or not
it's a repro. I measures exactly 27 X 40", it is the post Lucky Strike
lawsuit image, and Uma is reading a book called "Pulp Fiction" Any
other "tells" I should know about before presenting this piece for ale
as "authentic"? According to my research, I have an authentic
post-Lucky Strike one sheet. I'm on the fence as to whether to keep
it...I love that movie!...or sell it to satisfy my AIP addiction. Any
ideas/input/suggestions would be much appreciated. Photos available
upon request  .
Thanks,
Greg Douglass
--