Double fabulousness!!
Great going, David.

Richard

Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 11:16:00 +1100
From: shadow....@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Onya, Bidll's in the news
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

    Thanks Sue - and of course I look great surrounded by my framed
    Daybills, because naturally the frames are from:
    https://www.hollywoodposterframes.com/

     ;-)

    Susan wrote on 14/11/2014 11:13 AM:

      Hey David,

             Congratulations on the article and the success Bidll is
        having.  I loved the pictures in the articles and have to say
        you look great sitting with all those wonderfully "framed"
        daybills behind you.  Take care and talk soon.

        Sue

        www.hollywoodposterframes.com