ohh left out Sam of Posteratti, Dave Rosen, Debbie, jerry Ohlinger, and many others on mopo Im getting old and memory needs some tweaking.../// the cold numbs the mind..LOL>>:)

On 2014-11-19 15:47, dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com wrote:
I never heard of any collection larger then Morrie everetts,,, hes
from Cleeveland< Ohio about 150 miles fro me.. and ive never seen his
stuff in the flesh...I saw one auction briefly at theh CINEVENT in
columbus Ohio.. and I thought today how lucky ive been to be in OHIO
as we seem to have the largest group of movie memorabilia fans in the
world per capita right here..
Morrie has sent me catalogs almost every yyears since i think the
80s... He personally visited my shop in the 80s 90s and bought several
stills a Mae west I remeber 11 x 14  also ive met several Mopoers. in
person who stopped by my shop... Adrian cowdry from the UK and Zeev
Drach from Toronto Canada stopped by and bought stuff I think in
80s..I met John Kisch and I think Freeman Fisher at Cinevent also I
met Greg Douglas when he played a show in OHIO,, Ive spoke on phone
with many sold items to many mopoers like Rich Haluaga,Jim Episale,
and Sean Linkenbach, Freeman Fisher and Grey Smith at Heritage.. and
bought from a few ..all and all its been a nice learning experience..
Thanks and if i ever get my stuff listed I hope I sell to more of
YOu...
Idont have the largets,, But I may have the longest pracrastnated sale
in history..:)I have a fresh excuse...snow...and being close to
buffalo im having sympathy pains...:) cheers,,and keep warm