Hi Tom:

Yes, this is kind of what I thought that it was a gimmick.  That's a pretty
large "limited edition" of almost 100,000 units. I think the  list on this
"Batman" TV collection box set is something like $275.00. I  will wait for
the price to really drop. I do want it on blu ray. The thing is  some
collectors got it early. One noticed that of the entire series of  episodes
there
was missing ONE minute of footage at the end of one episode.  So now some are
planning to return their ENTIRE box sets demanding a new  set or if not a
replacement blu ray of that specific disc. I think theyt have  OCD worse than
I do. LOL

Let me know sometime how your son Tommy is doing.

All The Best,

--Tom Pennock

In a message dated 11/19/2014 9:54:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,