Mr Garcia

while you may think it is nice to piggy-back on other dealer's sales or wanted posts, it is not and is in fact, a violation of basic rules and professional courtesy you should be a gentleman and create your own NEW thread for yourself. A thread that amazingly, other dealers will not piggy-back

Signed
Mr Halegua