First, Kirby what an amazing question! Second, Walter I didn't know you grew up
in suburban Philadelphia  - so did I!
 But when I was in high school I stayed up late one night to see "the fighting
69th" with James Cagney. That did it for me. From that moment on I knew my
future was in motion pictures and James Cagney was my favorite actor. I've
collected Cagney for 40 years. And have been a producer for about the same.
So great question and happy holidays to everyone in MOPO land!

Thanks,
Michael Danese