From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of David Rew
Sent: Sunday, 25 January 2015 4:05 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] All 335 poster are available for preview

All checked, and cross checked (I hope!), I've now finished loading the last
few stragglers and even in those last few there were some very nice ones I must
say - there is 335 original movie posters for you to enjoy. As a result I have
watched a hell of a lot of movie trailers (because a lot of the listings have
the original movie trailer for you to watch) and I can safely say my movie list
has expanded, not just the international stuff but there is a lot of Australian
movies that really deserves a look.

I also want to say a big thanks to all the consignors (I won't mention them all
by name), they're all Australian based and have really supported this event,
more so for what it is about: Australian produced movie posters AND movie
posters for Australian made movies.

I do have to give a special thanks to John Reid and Phil Edwards, both of whom
have really offered a lot of advice, suggestions and of course ultimately their
support, without it this may have never happened.

Of course, whatever happens now is out of my hands, but getting this many
pieces together, some exceedingly rare, has made this event a success no matter
what the numbers come out like at the end. So, if you are not bidding but know
someone who might like to, send them along; but if you are bidding, good luck
and Bid Well...

BIDLL!

--

regards,