Your search was via Google Canada and therefore you didn't include the search term 'Justin Bieber' as the base line.

Try this which is via .com and also change the parameter to be a two word search term like your 'movie stills' and make it 'movie posters', a different result. Also add in 'collecting' and 'comic books' and note the trends across all - except 'alien invasion' which is a little more consistent.

https://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=movie%20stills%2C%20movie%20posters%2C%20comic%20books%2C%20alien%20invasion&cmpt=q&tz=

David