If this is accurate then IFD (Independent Film Distributors) was using Lion
International from 1950.
(IFD apparently existed 50-59.)

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=E1ioAwAAQBAJ&pg=PP174&lpg=PP174&dq=ifd+woolf&source=bl&ots=ehI2myI7tF&sig=oCAsIlRVdncbJvlm8vm6HtXz4og&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CCMQ6AEwAmoVChMI0fb5mrCjxgIVLCrbCh0YNAix#v=onepage&q=ifd%20woolf&f=false

Sent from my iPhone