I have wondered about the white poster with the central image for some time.
I had maybe a dozen or so of them and I never kept one so I can't access it, though I can look at the picture

of course when I listed the poster the first I checked the other sites for added info and as noted in Tommy's post - it doesn't seem any of us really know when it came out, though Tommy does make good observations noting it is most likely a re-issue

Rich