AMEN to that!

      From: Richard Halegua Posters + Comic Art <sa...@comic-art.com>
 To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
 Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 1:07 PM
 Subject: Re: [MOPO] Dominique Besson In Paris

I don't kow how anyone could find a fault with Dominique..
he is a top notch person in every way.. and my Facebook friendtoo!!

At 08:51 AM 9/15/2015, Tom A. Pennock wrote:

I must post to thisserver list and say Dominique Besson is a real pleasure to
deal with as amovie poster dealer in France. He is consistently kind and
thoughtful tome. He has indeed spoiled me as a dealer. What a wonderful person
to dealwith. All my dealings with him have been superb!!!

Many times people post about problems they have hadwith other movie poster
dealers. I think it's time to "PRAISE"a great seller.

I highly recommend Dominique Besson for his excellentcommunication and
professionalism when I deal with him.

Tom Pennock
Battle Creek, Michigan USA

To unsubscribe from the MoPo-L list, click thefollowing link: