Ditto..........

Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 16:31:16 -0700
From: fly...@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: [MOPO] for Bette Davis fans a very rare one sheet for HELL'S HOUSE
- not for sale
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Wow. GORGEOUS!

Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 28, 2015, at 2:07 PM, Jeff Potokar <jpotok...@ca.rr.com> wrote:

THAT IS STUNNING.. and finally seeing a first release poster for this film.
Beautiful!!

On Sep 28, 2015, at 2:02 PM, David Lieberman wrote:I thought some of you might
appreciate this.

A very rare one sheet for HELL'S HOUSE.

http://www.cinemasterpieces.com/62014/hellshouse2.jpg

It belongs to one of our clients who just wanted it restored.

Again, sorry for the tease but it is not for sale.

Dave