I put together a solution in FileMaker Pro which does everything you list and
more. I run it on my desktop Mac for most of the data input and use the FMP
client on my iPhone to feed photos directly to the FMP database on the Mac over
my home wi-fi. When I travel I can store a copy of the database on my iPhone so
I have a complete inventory of my collection wherever I go.

Programming databases in FileMaker Pro takes a while to learn and it’s quite
expensive (the iPhone app is free) but it would certainly solve the problem you
describe (other than the off-the-shelf requirement).

Colin