Our New Auction Is Loaded Up
This auction is all Rolled Posters. Titles include Pulp Fiction, Breakfast Club, Kill Bill, Alien, Back to the Future 2, Brokeback Mountain, Clan of the Cave Bear, the Crow, Django Unchained international teaser, Die Another Day, Goldeneye, Indiana Jones titles, Streets of Fire, Fritz lang's 'Woman in the Window' and others. There are 198 posters that are listed (or will be) from singles to groups or 2 & 3 posters. There are 106 listings up right now and about 45 more to be finished today & tomorrow. This auction ends Weds October 21st with the first auctions closing at 5:10 pm Pacific Time.

A list of auctions uploaded as of this email are at the end of this message, more are coming..

http://www.movieposterbid.com

Please note there are still changes
We will not have any regular auction schedule. I am currently considering a schedule of 6-9 auctions per years as time allows. I plan on attending more comic book & science fiction conventions again in various cities around the nation and these will require lots of time, however you will be able to see me in person as my roadshow comes to your city! Keep an eye out for announcements. Another change is that auctions will no longer start at $1.00 or $2.00. We've decided that such auctions are "a race to the bottom" and not worth the time that it requires to do such auctions, so auctions will all start at $7.00 (such as the current auction) or $9.99 and as a second involved issue - we are introducing a Graduated Bid Scale

The action all starts Weds at
http://www.movieposterbid.com

Shop in our store..
During the past few weeks, we have been steadily working on an inventory of Posters, Comic Books, Pulps, Big Little Books and other collectibles we have in our warehouse. This is a big job as we have over 250,000 items back there, but we are ready to start publishing some plain text lists. We are continuing through more inventory and estimate that there are still almost 1500 titles in our rolled posters tubes, plus of course 100,000 comic books and related items. If you are interested in seeing lists of comic books, comic art, blb's, pulps and other collectibles, please email wareho...@comic-art.com

Did You Find A Bug?
Have you found a bug with the new software? As always, software comes with some bugs. If you find one, please take the time to use the Contact page and let us know so that we can look into it & see about correcting the issue
We appreciate your help!

As always, we appreciate your taking the time to read this members-only message and please take a look at the text list link and store listings link. We hope there is something for each of you on our list.

Thanks
Richard Halegua
MoviePosterBid.com

A BEAUTIFUL MIND 2001 DS 1sh .. Russell Crow as strange genius, Best Picture + Best Director Oscars A HARD DAY'S NIGHT 1999R 1sh + 2001R Video 1sh - Classic Beatles film directed by Richard Lester A HISTORY of VIOLENCE 2001 DS Advance 1sh .. Viggo Mortensen, Maria Bello, Ed Harris A NEW LEAF 1971 Style A & Style B Rolled 1sh .. Walter Matthau, Elaine May, James Coco
ALADDIN 1994 DS TV 1sh .. Classic Disney Animated TV Show *GREAT ART*
ALIEN 1994R Killian 1sh .. Ridley Scott classic, Fantastic new art by John Alvin ALL DOGS GO to HEAVEN 2 1996 DS 1sh + BROTHER BEAR DS Teaser 1sh .. Animated duo ALMOST FAMOUS 2000 DS 1sh .. Billy Crudup, Patrick Fugit, Kate Hudson, Frances McDormand APOCALYPSE NOW 1979 1sh .. Francis Ford Coppola classic, Marlon Brando, Martin Sheen *BOB PEAK ART* APOLLO 13 1995 DS Advance 1sh Style A & B .. Tom Hanks as Jim Lovell, Directed by Ron Howard AVATAR 2009 DS International Teaser 1sh .. James Cameron's All-Time Boxoffice Champion Classic Art BACK to the FUTURE II 1989 1sh .. Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd *STRUZAN ART* BACK to the FUTURE II 1989 DeLorean Teaser 1sh .. Classic image of DeLorean sports car BATMAN and ROBIN 1997 DS Teaser 1sh .. George Clooney, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Uma Thurman
BATMAN FOREVER 1995 23x35 Commercial Poster .. Val Kilmer as Batman
BATMAN FOREVER 1995 DS Teaser 1sh .. Val Kilmer, Jim Carrey, Nicole Kidman
BATMAN FOREVER 1995 DS 1sh .. Val Kilmer, Jim Carrey, Chris O'Donnell, Nicole Kidman
BATMAN RETURNS 1992 Dark Knight Teaser 1sh .. Michael Keaton as Batman
BATMAN RETURNS 1992 Catwomman Teaser 1sh .. Sexy Michelle Pfeiffer Image in S&M suit BELLE de JOUR 1995R DS 1sh .. Catherine Deneuve, Pierre Clementi *LUIS BUNUEL CLASSIC*
BEYOND, the 1998R 1sh .. Lucio Fulci horror classic with great art by Martinez
BLADE RUNNER 1982 Schlitz National College Preview 17x22 .. Harrison Ford as Deckard BLANKMAN 1994 Advance 1sh .. Damon Wayans plays neighborhood superhero, David Alan Grier
BRAVEHEART 1995 DS Advance 1sh .. Mel Gibson, Sophie Marceau, Patrick McGoohan
BREAKFAST CLUB 1984 1sh .. Judd Nelson, Molly Ringwald, Emilio Estevez, Ally Sheedy BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN 2005 DS 1sh .. Jake Gyllenhaal, Heath Ledger, Michelle Williams CALIGULA 2000R 1sh .. Bob Guccione's classic Malcolm McDowall as the Maniac Caesar !! CLAN of the CAVE BEAR 1986 1sh .. Classic image of Daryl Hannah in makeup *TOP ART* CLERKS 1994 Advance 1sh ..Brian O'Halloran, Jeff Anderson, Marilyn Ghigliotti *KEVIN SMITH CLASSIC*
COCKTAIL 1988 1sh .. Tom Cruise, Bryan Brown, Elizabeth Shue
CRAFT, the 1996 DS International 1sh .. Robin Tunney, Fairuza Balk, Neve Campbell, Rachel True
CYBORG 1989 1sh .. Jean-Claude Van Damme, Deborah Richter, Vincent Klyn
CHICAGO 2002 (2) Teaser 1sh .. Richard Gere is very G.Q., Renee Zellweger is bad Roxie
CHICAGO 2002 Velma Teaser 1sh .. Sexy Catherine Zeta-Jones as murderess
CHICAGO 2002 1sh .. Catherine Zita-Jones, Richard Gere, Renee Zellweger
CHICAGO 2002 (2) Different Oscars 1sh .. Catherine Zita-Jones, Richard Gere, Renee Zellweger
CHICKEN RUN 2000 (2) Teaser 1sh .. She's Poultry in Motion, A Real Plucker
CHICKEN RUN 2000 (2) Teaser 1sh .. The Rat Pack, Escape or Die Frying
CHICKEN RUN 2000 (2) Teaser 1sh .. The Lone Free Ranger, A Few Good Hen
CROW, the 1994 1sh .. Brandon Lee, Ling Bai, Rochelle Davis *FROM JAMES O'BARR COMIC* CROW, the 1994 Teaser 1sh .. Brandon Lee, Bai Ling, Rochelle Davis *JAMES O'BARR COMIC BOOK* CROW: CITY of ANGELS 1996 Teaser 1sh + International 1sh .. Vincent Perez, Mia Kirshner DAFFY DUCK'S QUACKBUSTERS 1988 1sh .. Voices of Mel Blanc, Mel Tormé, Roy Firestone *COOL ART*
DEAD ZONE 1983 1sh .. Christopher Walken, Brooke Adams *DAVID CRONENBERG*
DESPERADO 1995 1sh .. Antonio Banderas is El Mariachi, Salma Hayek *ROBERT RODRIGUEZ* DICK TRACY 1990 DS Profile Teaser 1sh .. Warren Beatty as Chester Gould's cop hero
DIE ANOTHER DAY 2002 Baretta Teaser 1sh .. Cool image of 007's gun
DIE HARD 2: DIE HARDER 1990 Advance 1sh .. Bruce Willis, William Atherton, Bonnie Bedelia DJANGO UNCHAINED 2012 DS International Teaser 1sh .. Jamie Fox, DeCaprio, Waltz *TARANTINO* DOGMA 1999 1sh + JAY and SILENT BOB STRIKE BACK 2001 1sh ..Kevin Smith, Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Salma Hayek
DRAGONHEART 1996 1sh ..Dennis Quaid, Sean Connery, Dina Meyer
ED WOOD 1994 DS 1sh .. Johnny Depp plays the iconic Bad Director, Martin Landau, Sarah Jessica Parker ELLERY QUEEN 1940s Stock 30x40 .. Ralph Bellamy, Margaret Lindsay, Charley Grapewin END of DAYS 1999 DS Teaser 1sh + COLLATERAL DAMAGE 2002 DS 1sh + ERASER 1996 DS 1sh .. Arnold Schwarzenegger triple play ESCAPE FROM L.A. 1996 DS Teaser 1sh + SS Advance 1sh .. Kurt Russell as Snake Plisskin *JOHN CARPENTER* EVITA 1996 Teaser 1sh .. Madonna as Evita Peron, Antonio Banderas, Jonathan Pryce EXORCIST 2000R DS 1sh .. Ellen Burtsyn, Max Von Sydow, Linda Blair *WILLIAM FRIEDKIN* FARRAH FAWCETT 1976 22X28 Commercial Poster .. Classic Charlie's Angel wall decor FIELD of DREAMS 1989 1sh + FOR the LOVE of the GAME 1999 DS 1sh .. Kevin Costner baseball duo
F.I.S.T. 1977 1sh .. Sylvester Stallone, Rod Steiger, Peter Boyle
FRIDA 2002 1sh .. Salma Hayek is Frida Kahlo, Antonio Banderas *GREAT ART*
FROM DUSK TILL DAWN 1996 DS 1sh .. Quentin Tarantino, George Clooney, Salma Hayek, Harvey Keitel FORREST GUMP 1994 Advance 1sh .. Tom Hanks as Forrest on Park Bench *ROBERT ZEMECKIS* FUGITIVE, the 1993 1sh + CLEAR and PRESENT DANGER 1994 DS Advance 1sh .. Harrison Ford cinema duo
G.I. BLUES 1970s Thailand 30x21 .. Different patriotic Elvis Presley art
GODZILLA 2000 1999 DS International 1sh .. Giant Godzilla destroys city and belches fire *GREAT ART* GOLDENEYE 1995 SS Teaser 1sh .. Pierce Brosnan as James Bond 007, Sean Bean, Famke Janssen GRATEFUL DAWG 2000 1sh .. Jerry Garcia, David Grisman, Joe Craven *GRATEFUL DEAD* HELLRAISER: BLOODLINE 1995 Teaser 1sh + HIGHWAY to HELL 1992 International 1sh .. Go to Hell! HIGH HEELS and LOW LIFES 2001 DS 1sh .. Minnie Driver, Mary McCormack *COOL ART* HOLLYWOOD ENDING 2002 DS 1sh .. Woody Allen, Téa Leoni, Bob Dorian, Debra Messing HOUSE of DANGER 1930s Re-issue 1sh .. Onslow Stevens, Janet Chandler, James Bush, Desmond Roberts HUNCHBACK of NOTRE DAME 1996 DS International Parade Teaser 1sh + DISNEY VIDEO 1sh I SHOT ANDY WARHOL 1996 1sh .. Lili Taylor, Stephen Dorff, Jared Harris *COOL POP ART IMAGE* INDIANA JONES and the LAST CRUSADE 1989 Advance Style-A 1sh .. Struzan portrait of Harrison Ford INDIANA JONES and the TEMPLE of DOOM 1984 Teaser 17x24 .. Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones *RARE SIZE* INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS 2009 DS Rifle Teaser 1sh .. Brad Pitt, Christoph Waltz *TARANTINO* INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS 2009 DS Bat Teaser 1sh .. Brad Pitt, Christoph Waltz *TARANTINO* INTERVIEW WITH the VAMPIRE 1994 DS International 1sh .. Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Christian Slater JACKIE BROWN 1997 (2) Teaser 1sh .. Robert De Niro as crazy ex-con Louis & Michael Keaton as FBI agent JACKIE BROWN 1997 (2) Teaser 1sh .. Samuel Jackson as the villain, Robert Forster as the bail bondsman JACKIE BROWN 1997 Money Bag Teaser 1sh .. Quentin Tarantino does Elmore Leonard JACKIE BROWN 1997 Melanie Teaser 1sh .. Super-sexy Bridget Fonda in short shorts JACKIE BROWN 1997 Jackie Teaser 1sh .. Pam Grier is Jackie Brown directed by Quentin Tarantino JAMES BOND 40TH ANNIVERSARY CHECKLIST 2002 1sh .. Images of 007 posters from Sean Connery to Pierce Brosnan LAND BEFORE TIME 1988 DS 1sh + JURASSIC PARK III 2001 DS Teaser 1sh .. Dinosaurs duo KILL BILL 2 2004 Advance 1sh .. Uma Thurman as the Bride, David Carradine, Lucy Liu *TARANTINO*
LAST EMPEROR 1987 1sh .. Bernardo Bertolucci classic, John Lone, Joan Chen
LAST SAMURAI 2003 DS Teaser 1sh .. Cool image of Tom Cruise as Samurai warrior attacking LAST SAMURAI 2003 DS Teaser 1sh A + DS 1sh .. Tom Cruise, Ken Watanabe, Billy Connolly *EDWARD ZWICK* LAWRENCE of ARABIA 1989R 1sh .. Peter O'Toole in David Lean's masterful bio-pic, Omar Sharif, Alec Guinnes LORD of ILLUSIONS 1995 DS International 1sh .. Scott Bakula, Kevin J. O'Connor, Joseph Latimore, Directed by Clive Barker
LEAVING LAS VEGAS 1995 1sh .. Nicolas Cage, Elisabeth Shue *VEGAS STRIP*
LOVE and HUMAN REMAINS 1993 1sh .. Thomas Gibson, Ruth Marshall, Cameron Bancroft MANGLER, the 1995 1sh .. Robert Englund, Ted Levine, Daniel Matmor *STEPHEN KING* MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS: the MOVIE 1995 DS Advance 1sh + DS 1sh .. Classic TV show MILLION DOLLAR BABY 2004 DS Advance 1sh + A PERFECT WORLD 1993 1sh + BRIDGES of MADISON COUNTY 1995 DS 1sh .. Clint Eastwood triple play MINORITY REPORT 2002 DS International Advance 1sh + DS Advance 1sh .. Tom Cruise, Phillip K. Dick story MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE 1996 DS Advance 1sh + MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE 1996 DS Teaser 1sh .. Tom Cruise as special agent MUPPET TREASURE ISLAND 1995 DS 1sh .. Tim Curry & Sesame Street characters as Pirates *STRUZAN ART*
MUSIC MAN 1989R 1sh .. Robert Preston, Shirley Jones, Buddy Hackett
NAPOLEON 1981R Radio City Premiere 25x38 .. Abel Ganz silent film classic restored by Francis Coppola
NAQOYQATSI 2002 1sh .. Steven Soderbergh produced *COOL CRASH DUMMY ART*
NATIONAL LAMPOON'S CHRISTMAS VACATION 1989 1sh .. Chevy Chase gets electrocuted NATURAL BORN KILLERS 1994 DS Style-A + Style-B 1sh .. Woody Harrelson, Juliette Lewis *TARANTINO SCRIPT*