It took a couple weeks to find out I had been robbed at Cinecon last month and I've been busy compiling lists & pictures of the stolen materials

I do not yet have a complete picture, but it looks like a number of individually bagged items as well as a lobby card book were taken

Too bad for the thief - I have pictures of everything as I don't leave my warehouse without having shot photos, in addition to any lists

Among the most obvious items

Dead Reckoning yellow style half sheet (I got this from Rick Ryan)
Sign of the Wolf 1sh - this is a different style from any that Heritage has sold
Dawn Trail title card Buck Jones
Crouching Beast 1sh
Rain 1937R lobby cards
Haunted Strangler lobby set
Disneyland After Dark 1sh
Gala Day at Disneyland 1sh
Big Noise (chester conklin 1928) title card

A gallery of some items I currently suspect are among the stolen materials are at this link
http://www.movieposterbid.com/stolen

There may be more and as I continue to check in posters, I may actually find some minor material misplaced, though the major items are definitely stolen

If you see any of these items, please contact me as soon as possible

If the thief is reading this post.. Send it back. Put it into a box, address to
Richard Halegua
POBox 30515
Las Vegas NV 89173

I don't care if you do it anonymously. but do it

I will be filing a theft report with the Hollywood PD, so whomever gets caught with this material can definitely find trouble and for certain
send it back

any help from anyone is appreciated

Rich