Well, my Casablanca OS VF- also came from a Heritage auction, and is
available for purchase.

The Heritage description for my poster was:

Casablanca (Warner Brothers, 1942). One Sheet (27" X 41").

The image on this one sheet of trench coat wearing Humphrey Bogart wielding
a gun, while protecting a gorgeous Ingrid Bergman, is recognized the world
over. Created by legendary poster designer Bill Gold, this classic piece
features a newspaper style layout, in which multiple key scenes from the
film are highlighted. For many, this would be considered the crown jewel of
one sheets, as it comes from what is thought to be the closest to perfection
a film has come. Serious collectors will not want to miss out on the chance
to add this fantastic item to their collection. Prior to restoration, the
poster had pinholes in the corners, a small tear in the left border, minor
paper loss in the folds, a bend in the top left corner, and additional
folding along the center horizontal fold. Fine/Very Fine on Linen.

I am accepting offers BELOW the already bargain price of $77,675 that last
Saturday's Heritage poster achieved.

Regards

Doug Taylor

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/douglasbtaylor> Profile