no need to call her.. she says get the one sheet.. it will cost you more money......

At 04:57 PM 12/22/2015, Greg Douglass wrote:
Well, David, my ex-wife's name was Sybil, so she was....like, all of the images. The multiple personality disorder thing could be exciting, especially around bed time but, man, the PMS! Brutal!
Happy holidays!
Greg Douglass
PS-Lest I be taken to task for being off-topic....I have just discovered that I have almost enough $ in my Christmas stocking to get that SCREAMING SKULL poster to match my tattoo. One sheet or insert...one sheet or insert...it's a tough decision. I'll call my ex-wife and ask their opinion.....

--
Greg Douglass
Guitarist-