From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Ben
Wadley
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2016 4:26 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] David Bowie passing

I thought it is worth mentioning that although Bowie was a truly gifted
musician, he also made a valuable contribution to the film industry.
Nominated for a Golden Globe for his song Cat People from the movie of the
same name, he can claim up to 39 acting credits. With film appearances such
as 'The Man Who Fell To Earth' / Christiane F. / The Hunger / Merry
Christmas Mr Lawrence / Yellowbeard / Absolute Beginners / Labyrinth / Last
Temptation Of Christ / August and The Prestige to name a few, his
contribution to the arts is worth remembering.

He will be sadly missed.RIP David.

Best wishes

Ben Wadley

All About Movies Pty Ltd (retailers of Vintage Movie Posters and Lobby
Cards)

Website: www.allaboutmovies.com.au <http://www.allaboutmovies.com.au/>

Like All About Movies on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/AllAboutMoviesAu?pnref=lhc