thank you everyone getting back to me on these posters....very incredible news......

-----Original Message-----
From: kainbach <kainb...@aol.com>
To: MoPo-L <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Wed, Jan 20, 2016 9:53 am
Subject: Question: For A Few Dollar More Poster

Hello fellow Mopo's,

This is a question for any Clint Eastwood or Italian or International
collectors plus dealers. I would appreciate any input.

I just purchased the Italian For A Few Dollars More poster last Sunday.
I also own another copy I purchased last year. Both are considered
original release 1966. The recent purchase has no printer lettering and
the red type face coloring is different as well. see the pictures...the
purple/pinkish color is more a red color. Now the question is this from
the original release or later re-release? Very unusual because the
printer is missing and different colors.

Two different prominent long time Eastwood collectors have different
opinions. One is saying it is from a later 70s release and the other is
saying it is from the original release but later printing because of
its popularity.

Has anyone seen this poster before or any information on this? Please
feel free to copy and post my question to any poster forums.

Thanks very much.
Philipp