My thanks and appreciation as well.

Phil A

From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of allen day
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 5:56 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] 21 Years

Ditto.

Many thanks.

ad

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 8:48 PM, Kirby McDaniel <ki...@movieart.com
<mailto:ki...@movieart.com> > wrote:

And thanks for keeping it going, Scott.

Kirby

Kirby McDaniel
MovieArt Original Film Posters
P.O. Box 4419
Austin TX 78765-4419
512 479 6680  mobile 512 589 5112
www.movieart.com <http://www.movieart.com>
https://www.facebook.com/movieart.austin.texas
http://www.pinterest.com/movieartaustin/

On Feb 24, 2016, at 7:32 PM, Scott Burns <sbu...@columbus.rr.com
<mailto:sbu...@columbus.rr.com> > wrote:

Today marks MoPo’s 21st anniversary. The first automated MoPo message was sent
via American University’s listserv on February 24, 1995.

There were 11 members at the beginning, and as is my annual custom, I recognize
these MoPo pioneers:  Mahtab Moayeri, Michael Danese, Rob Ellis, Donna
Tschetter, Goh Kai Shen, Evan Zweifel, George Nichol, Jeff Static (using his
AOL name Static555), Adam Ehrlich, Cindy Nemeth-Johannes (we lost Cindy in
2008, but her husband Jay is still a member), and myself. In addition to Jay,
Michael, Rob and Evan are still MoPo members.

Thanks for another year…and as long as AU keeps the listserv’s lights on, MoPo
will carry on and we can all grow old together.

Scott

MoPo List Owner

  _____

 <https://listserv.american.edu/scripts/wa-american.exe?SUBED1=MoPo-L&A=1>