Sue, the same here. A few months ago he contacted me and complimented me on a post on my site which was very kind and does not happen too often. Sad to hear he has passed away.

Wim
Op 14 mrt 2016, om 09:37 heeft Shelly Whitworth-King het volgende geschreven:

I'm so very sorry to hear this news, Sue. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

Shelly

Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 04:31:29 +0000
From: filmfantast...@msn.com
Subject: [MOPO] Sad News
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

My dear Mopo friends,

It is with great sadness that I tell you that our fellow MoPo member and my dear friend Richard del Belso has passed away. He has been battling cancer for quite some time now. He was a rare soul that doesn't come along often. So kind and gentle, smart and funny. He will be missed tremendously, not only by those of us that loved him but by all those he touched along the way...goodnight dear friend.

Sue Heim
Hollywood Poster Frames

https://listserv.american.edu/scripts/wa-american.exe?SUBED1=MoPo- L&A=1

https://listserv.american.edu/scripts/wa-american.exe?SUBED1=MoPo- L&A=1