Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 14:26:40 -0400
From: s...@columbus.rr.com
Subject: [MOPO] Patty Duke 1946-2016
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Academy award winner Patty Duke died today at age 69. She won her Oscar for
1962’s “The Miracle Worker.”  Baby boomers will always remember her for her
role as “identical cousins” Patty and Cathy Lane in “The Patty Duke Show”
(1963-1966). More details at this link:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2016/03/29/oscar-winning-former-child-star-patty-duke-dies-age-69/82382666/
 ScottMoPo List Owner