Mopo Members...

my friend Frank Beuhler had a theft from his home last week.
Frank is a great guy & I hope it comes back. Lots of good stuff here

a police report # and Frank's phone number

Case #16-2000
Frank Beuhler
(415) 710-1129

Title Size
1 Creature From the Black Lagoon half sheet (rolled)
2 Creature Walks Among Us half sheet (style B)
3 Tarantula insert
4 Earth Vs. the Flying Saucers half sheet
5 Monster and the Girl half sheet (linenbacked)
6 Blood of the Vampire one sheet
7 Phantom of the Opera one sheet
8 Kiss of the Vampire one sheet
9 Girl With the Dragon Tattoo one sheet
10 Beast From Hollow Mountain one sheet
11 King Kong vs Godzilla lobby card #6
12 Giant Leeches one sheet
13 Nosferatu 40x60
14 Empire Strikes Back 40x60
15 Congo Crossing one sheet
16 Brides of Dracula one sheet
17 Godzilla vs the Thing insert
18 Planet of the Apes insert (paperbacked)
19 King  Dinosaur one sheet
20 Misc. Lobby Cards (15 to 30 items)  lobby card
Marin Co. Sheriff Department
Case #16-2000
Frank Beuhler
(415) 710-1129