And the description.the seller would have you believe that this re-release
French poster was printed by National Screen Service.

I have notice his absurd prices and listings before. Does anyone know if
much of this is ever sold at these prices?

From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Jeff
Potokar
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2016 10:07 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] pictured posters

Look who the seller is! T Loce!

No wonder its such a crummy picture.

Is that poster even real? I mean, does he have the ability now to print
French 1P size repros now?? lol

Jeff

On May 29, 2016, at 10:01 AM, filip de volder wrote:

ah , yes :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GOOD-BAD-UGLY-FRENCH-47X63-MOVIE-POSTER-R74-EASTWOOD
-/320135855264?hash=item4a89957ca0:m:mS-yySGmSDJ_zhFI6AcokuA

  _____

Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 15:19:02 +0100
From: tommymb...@gmail.com <mailto:tommymb...@gmail.com>
To: runbuffy...@hotmail.com <mailto:runbuffy...@hotmail.com>

Link, Filip?

On Sun, May 29, 2016 at 3:16 PM, filip de volder <runbuffy...@hotmail.com
<mailto:runbuffy...@hotmail.com> > wrote:

i'll avoid certain terms this time but i just don't get it , besides asking
1400$ for this 70s re-release poster , how can one take a picture this bad ?
this guy has 26946 items on ebay and pictures were taken in a " i couldn't
care less " style on something that looks like an artificial bearskin   .

filip

  _____

https://listserv.american.edu/scripts/wa-american.exe?SUBED1=MoPo-L
<https://listserv.american.edu/scripts/wa-american.exe?SUBED1=MoPo-L&A=1>