Hello,

Just a quick message to inform all of you about a very bad experience I got
today.

5 of my posters have been stolen during the trip from US to Italy. The post
office guy just delivered me a big empty tube...for which I had to pay 77
euros of custom's fee (how cool is that???).

The posters, ALL ON LINEN, are:

GILDA 4FOGLIO (STYLE B, very similar to the American 3sh artwork), art by
Capitani

EUROPA 51 2FOGLIO

L'ISOLA DI CORALLO (KEY LARGO) 4FOGLIO, ART BY MARTINATI

THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY 4FOGLIO (2ND RELEASE - "ROPE STYLE")

TOTO' 47 MORTO CHE PARLA 4FOGLIO (italian movie with Totò dated 1949).

Of course, my prayer to you is to inform me as soon as possible if someone
should offer you this titles. GILDA 4FOGLIO is very rare, almost one of a
kind, so there are no chances they can get away by selling it anywhere....

This is a link where you can see the image of it:
http://www.mymovies.it/poster/2/?id=10338

I can provide you the photos of the actual stolen posters if needed: just
send me an email.

I'm doing, of course, anything I can from here...but any help or ideas
would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Paolo