I truly hate thieves; nothing lower than taking things that do not belong to
you. I hope he's caught and punished accordingly. (I must say that this is also
either a very selective thief or someone who's on crack if they think it'll be
an easy, anonymous sell/fence.)
One question, though: how on earth does one sneak a 6 sheet out of a building?
Security at this place must be a tadge lax.
Greg Douglass
---- daniel strebin <posterman...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> If anyone out there, especially in the greater Los Angeles area, is offered
> an original 6 sheet from "Cabin in the Sky" it is almost certainly the one
> recently stolen from collector Ron Finley's exhibit at the African-American
> Museum in Los Angeles. It was removed from the exhibit in a frame, and may
> likely still be in the frame, unless the thief destroyed the frame to remove
> the linen-backed poster. Please contact me, Daniel Strebin, if you hear
> anything.

>        Send a message addressed to: lists...@listserv.american.edu

Greg Douglass
Guitarist-