Actually the high price i am aware of is approx. $1500 at Christies in London.

sam

posteritati.com <https://posteritati.com/>
239 Centre St FL 4 | New York, NY 10013 | 212.226.2207
Instagram <https://instagram.com/posteritati> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/posteritati> | Facebook <https://facebook.com/posteritati>