filmposter.net <http://filmposter.net/> DOES NOT sell on Amazon, and after
taking a peek at Amazon's 'Important Information for International Sellers' I
feel safe to say I never will:
'Do not expose customers to customs delays and additional duties and taxes on
their purchases. You are responsible for complying with all import and export
obligations and for payment of all applicable duties and customs fees. In
short, customers must receive exactly what they order without any additional
charges or fees and within the estimated delivery date posted with your offer
on the Amazon marketplace website.'

And here I was thinking selling on EBAY was bad? This is ridiculous.

Helmut