Hi All,

As previously posted a few posters have been stolen in transit from a collector.

He has asked that I post the images of the posters here on MOPO too.

If you could keep your eyes and ears open, it would be greatly appreciated.

The most likely to stand out is the Australian One Sheet for The Hours Before
The Dawn.

You can get in touch with myself, and I will pass on to him your details.

Thanking you all in advance

Cheers,

Vesna

The following three linenbacked and freshly restored posters were stolen during
transit through either the USPS or Canada Post mail service between August
15-22, 2016.  I would greatly appreciate contact via private message or e-mail
or even a forum post should you believe you have been offered the posters or
spotted them for sale/auction in the future.  Again, I am indebted to anyone
who may be able to assist in their recovery.

The Hour Before The Dawn Australian One Sheet:

http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr156/Assgoblin/IMG_9998.jpg

[http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr156/Assgoblin/IMG_9998.jpg]

The African Queen US One Sheet:

http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr156/Assgoblin/IMG_9999.jpg