I'm so sorry to hear about Adrian.  I didn't know him well, but witness how
wonderful he was.  He's in heaven with the greats.

      From: Cory Glaberson
<00000017dc7aebe9-dmarc-requ...@listserv.american.edu>
 To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
 Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 11:18 AM
 Subject: Re: [MOPO] Adrian Cowdry is gone

What a loss! Adrian was a great guy and he will be missed!

Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 31, 2016, at 1:05 PM, Wim Jansen <w...@bqjansen.demon.nl> wrote:

Geez, just a few days ago I congratulated him on his birthday. Always helpful,
always cheery. Damned, i will miss you at the Paris fair. We had some good
times.
Wim

Op 31 aug. 2016, om 19:02 heeft James Gresham <jamesalangres...@gmail.com> het
volgende geschreven:
Adrian was a good guy & a class act.  I am so sorry to hear this news.  Jim