Very sad news indeed. I met up with Adrian a few times when I was in London
20 years ago. He was always very helpful and like everyone, I'm shocked to
hear of his passing.

-----Original Message-----
From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Richard
Halegua Posters + Comic Art
Sent: 1 September, 2016 2:52 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Adrian Cowdry is gone

just returned from the last trip picking up the last of 4 trucks full from
that huge deal I got several weeks ago only to see the news that Adrian has
passed on

very sad to hear of my friend's death

I'm glad that we got to sit & drink together at Cinevent and discussed a
great many subjects this past May

He will always have a special place with me

keep the wind at your back Adrian