<http://www.filmposter.net/en/new-additions/>

HOME
 <http://www.filmposter.net/en/>        NEW
 <http://www.filmposter.net/en/new-additions/>  CATALOG
 <http://www.filmposter.net/en/catalog/>        ARCHIVE
 <http://www.filmposter.net/en/archiv/>

Galerie filmposter.net <http://filmposter.net/> Update: 200+ New Additions

Dear friends and fellow collectors,

my latest website update with more than 200 new additions is now online. Update
highlights include:

- The beautiful large french poster for JAZZ ON A SUMMER'S DAY

- the ultra-rare US Onesheet for THE NAT 'KING' COLE MUSICAL STORY from 1955,
in amazing condition

- an original, near mint condition US Onesheet for STAR WARS from 1977

- an original YELLOW SUBMARINE Onesheet in amazing condition

- the east-german GRAND PRIX, easily the best poster on this title

- with BACK TO THE FUTURE and A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET I have two of the most
popular posters from the 1980s

- a collection of 1960s german Karl May material, including posters, pressbooks
and several complete and imcomplete lobby card sets

- the Bond section has a US Subway Advance for THUNDERBALL, first release
german FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE, a number of re-release posters and lobby card set
and more

- From the French New Wave I have original release german posters for A BOUT DE
SOUFFLE and MY LIFE TO LIVE and more

There's much, much more that you may want to look up yourself. As always, all
new additions are listed in no specific order, with no real rhyme or reason, so
be sure to look through all the 200+ new items, or you may miss some of the
best stuff!

Please see the complete list of new items at

http://www.filmposter.net/en/new-additions/
<http://www.filmposter.net/en/new-additions/>
I hope you enjoy the new listings and, as always, your feedback is appreciated!

My best regards,

Helmut Hamm
Galerie filmposter.net <http://filmposter.net/>

Galerie filmposter.net <http://filmposter.net/> - PĆ¼cklerstr. 21 - 10997 Berlin
- Germany
Fon +49(0)30.308.24.953 - Fax +49(0)30.308.24.954

Klicken Sie auf diesen Link
<applewebdata://EF7AFDFA-4A35-4DD6-9DB8-509BD3ABF8D6> um sich vom Newsletter
abzumelden