This is Eve Cowdry, Ade's wife.  I have only just been able to access Ade's
emails and was stunned at the thread on here.  I have never been on here before
so hope this gets through ok.

I wanted to say a big thank you to all of you and your comments about him - you
have summed him up accurately and to say I have a lump in my throat and tears
flowing would be an understatement.

It is now 8 weeks since he died and life without him is beyond hard.  I know
time is a great healer.  I am still going through so much administration work
and have not yet been able to start on his business yet, and of course my
priority is to be strong to help our children.  In time I will be able to
grieve myself but have too much to do yet to allow it.

So, a question that I have please.  Adrian has many items here at home which
are part of the Excalibur Auction postponed from September to December.  I
think there may be some other items that belong to other dealers/clients that
he may have been trying to sell for you or hold for a future auction.

If Adrian had anything of yours that was not for the postponed September
auction, would you please contact me and let me know the item(s) so we can
discuss where you want to go from here?

Thank you again.  Eve x

This Never Happened to the Other Fella....

Adrian Cowdry
jboh...@aol.com