Great news and congrats on the recovery of your posters, Paolo.

Thumbs up to that.

Jeff

On Jun 18, 2017, at 4:02 PM, Paolo Zelati wrote:

Hello everybody,

I'm very happy to inform you that my 5 Italian posters that got stolen from me 1 year ago...have been found!

I want to thank all of you for your help and support.

I'd like to keep the details confidential but I really need to thank Grey Smith for his patience, his help and most of all for his incredibly professional behavior while dealing with such delicate issue...

GILDA IS COMING HOME TO DADDY!

Paolo

https://listserv.american.edu/scripts/wa-american.exe?SUBED1=MoPo- L&A=1