hello mopo-
Thanks to everyone who has helped on the sales..and bought stuff from me

so i just sold a jaws 2 that went to a speilberg collector in Hollywood... so when I do a order i always try to include some lanyappe to show thanks..

I gave this guys a 8x10 of the jaws shark and a gum card from raiders of the lost ark 1982

when I explained to ebay rep how i pack she said wow you are OCD....LOL

see when I started was in 1952 when I sold Christmas Cards from Boys life to buya guitar...andwow did i get rejection..but I wanted that guitar.. when it came to the door I was so happy but when i played it like 4 strums the bridge-part that holds the strings) broke off and hit me in the face...so they sent me another...and same thing happened..

by this time my grandmother saw me in tears and said comon boy and told me to shoppers town where she bought me my 1st electric guita witha amp for 29.00 ill never forget her love and kindness..and i never forgot the disappoint of a bad product and the disappointment of customer service

Ive made mistakes many times in the same area as my famous story that haunts me andill never forget is the day 2 little girls and thier dad came in my store..i had been selling Rocjk shirts 2/5.00 they where 100% cotton from pakistsand so poorly made..andwe had riock and micaheljacson..i had sold 30k of Jackson in 1 month so we pumped it out andcould have easily done triple that but it was like beatlemania ..

well the inseam of the shoulder had torn and the girls wanted a replacement being a young store owner i thought well how do we know you didnt rip it???? they where devasted and the dad's face was beet red and so they left and i bet never came back,,,lesson learned

what i should have done is given them new shorts and appologize they had to come in and return it do to a poor product and told them to keep their damaged shirt also..
thats happened in 1983-84??

I remember it vividly like it was yesterday...the little girls eyes where wide as saucers and looked teary....

So what i told my employees on packing orders was i would never be upset they used too much packing materials..or overkill as to me the order regardless of my profit was investment in the good will of the company. I like to think of every order as a christmas Gift..and the same surprise and excitement we gptas children.. thats the best part of my job selling movie stuff is when people get the wow factor by being happy...

I still can error and with disabillitys its easy to do... but i promice i take this serious and try to do a good job not because i have to but because i want to..

My post office lady asks me why i repair my clocks for free..they pay shipping both ways.. i said I figure if a person was so passionate about my clocks to enjoys them 20 years and i get so few that malfunction why not fix them..? as it extends the story behind the clock and heritage as the people can tell others how they love the clock and how the maker fixed it free 20 years later or more..

the other day my GERMAN "Optelec" magnifier died...i called the company,, they sent me a new one no charge and said we give a lifetime waranntty so im not alone in my thinking..

so when you order a pster from me flat I uses cardboard and ship it in a priority mail ing box and wrap like a mummy...i also shrinkwrap the poster so its esealed fromany possible water damage..andi sandwich between corogated boards..I use Yazoo miills tubes for rolled..on 30 x 40 i use pvc drain pipe so ive learned a few things in 40 years..

I need a new computer my apple is from 2006 so i cannot update the operation system any higher and so it can no recognize and in safari thinks my desktop is a mobile device..i dont even use mobile...I use a flip phone and i use a 1980s sony mavica floppy disc camera and love it...aa i love old technology..like movie projectors...LOL but the new systems are not compatible with me...:(

so i hope to list More posters as soon as i get my amish computer working better- good day ol

----