Thanks Paul

Regards

John

From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Paul Gerrard
Sent: 15 September, 2017 9:38 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Casablanca Front of House Card Release Date?

John,

>From the Warner logo, credits layout and "sensitized paper" statement, this
>looks to be from 1942 to around 1950, so quite likely first release, or
>possibly early re-release (though I don't know of a UK re-release that early).

Best Regards,

Paul

www.movieposterstudio.com

In a message dated 15/09/2017 00:15:53 GMT Daylight Time, johnr...@moviemem.com
writes:

Hi to you all

I have a Casablanca English Front of House Card but not sure of the release
date ….

http://www.johnreid.helpinghost.com/CASABLANCAFOH2ws.jpg

Any help with dating the card would be appreciated

Regards

John

  _____

https://listserv.american.edu/scripts/wa-american.exe?SUBED1=MoPo-L