From: Jim Episale <jimepisa...@comcast.net>
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2017 9:00 PM
To: filip de volder; MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] ebay and the so called announced end of turbo lister

We use Auctiva

--

Check out our shop page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unshredded-Nostalgia/128881892341

[https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-1/c51.51.639.639/s200x200/424570_10150584419002342_1089999194_n.jpg?oh=377512158fef730ddd23f5e27328fa8c&oe=5A5A8EE9]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unshredded-Nostalgia/128881892341>

Unshredded Nostalgia - Home |
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unshredded-Nostalgia/128881892341>
www.facebook.com
Unshredded Nostalgia, Barnegat, NJ. 2.9K likes. Looking for that perfect
personalized gift? We have Life Magazines from the 1930's through the 1980's...

Check out our shop video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-n2AznLA8o

[https://i.ytimg.com/vi/0-n2AznLA8o/hqdefault.jpg]<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-n2AznLA8o>

Unshredded Nostalgia in Barnegat, New Jersey -
YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-n2AznLA8o>
www.youtube.com
Cable news story about the truly wonderful shop in Barnegat, New Jersey that
has everything in the world of vintage - movie posters, magazines, photographs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCP7PaO-2tk&feature=related
[https://i.ytimg.com/vi/lCP7PaO-2tk/hqdefault.jpg]<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCP7PaO-2tk&feature=related>

Unshredded Nostalgia - Barnegat, NJ - store tour - part 1
...<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCP7PaO-2tk&feature=related>
www.youtube.com
This is part 1 of 2 of a tour through Unshredded Nostalgia, the truly wonderful
shop in Barnegat, New Jersey that has everything in the world of vintage ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fojAZcbvL7E&feature=related
[https://i.ytimg.com/vi/fojAZcbvL7E/hqdefault.jpg]<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fojAZcbvL7E&feature=related>

Unshredded Nostalgia - Barnegat, NJ - store tour - part 2
...<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fojAZcbvL7E&feature=related>
www.youtube.com
This is part 2 of 2 of a tour through Unshredded Nostalgia, the truly wonderful
shop in Barnegat, New Jersey that has everything in the world of vintage ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjRnjgAujeE

jim episale
Unshredded Nostalgia
323 South main St. Route 9
Barnegat, N.J. 08005
800-872-9990 609-660-2626

[https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hjRnjgAujeE/maxresdefault.jpg]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjRnjgAujeE>

Unshredded Nostalgia - YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjRnjgAujeE>
www.youtube.com
"We are just temporary custodians of these artifacts," says proprietor Jim
Episale. "It's something that all of us, both young and old, can share, enjoy

http://www.unshreddednostalgia.com<http://www.unshreddednostalgia.com/>

Unshredded Nostalgia | The Internets Nostalgia
Marketplace!!!<http://www.unshreddednostalgia.com/>
www.unshreddednostalgia.com
Pretty much we are organized and diversified. We cater to our customers and
have for sale materials that is hard to find anywhere else. We specialize in
ephemera ...

"Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional."